鱼儿之堡垒

鱼儿之堡垒

Friday, December 16, 2011

another saturday

" emergency ring" ring ring ring ring~~~~ left 1 week ler. ><
after one week what lea?
Kiamat? NOPE!
die? SHOULD BE NOT!
is STUDY WEEK + EXAM WEEK!!!!

wuahahahaha..... SO WHAT CAN I DO?

erm~~~ let me think of it... @@ (left see see right see see!)

Oh! STUDY lor.

Not enuf time?

DUN SLEEP?

Cannot wor~~~>< I cannot do it coz i need to sleep everyday.

hmm..... So jz do what can do and if got time, study as many as possible lar.

Pray: Our lord father, thankiu for walking along with me and give me a lot of blessings. I hope Lord can give me many many wisdom to do what you want me to do, walk the way you want me to walk, and I can understand your will on me, study what i learnt and really understand it, know how to be a child you like. please~~~~ In jesus name I pray, AMEN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment